All transactions made on your active linked accounts will be rounded up to the nearest dollar. Then, the total amount of change raised on your linked accounts will be debited from your funding account. Your credit cards, debit cards, or bank accounts can be selected as linked accounts.
Articles in this section
- How does PWI Swipe work?
- What makes PWI Swipe different?
- Do I have to use the app to use PWI Swipe?
- How is my "spare change" calculated?
- How is my spare change donated?
- Do you take fees out of my PWI Swipe donations?
- When will my account be charged for my PWI Swipe donation?
- Why does PWI Swipe need my payment and banking information?
- What is a linked account?
- What is a funding account?