A funding account is the account where the total amount of change you've raised will be debited from at the end of the month. Only bank accounts can be selected as funding accounts — credit cards will not work as a funding account.
Articles in this section
- How does PWI Swipe work?
- What makes PWI Swipe different?
- Can I embed PWI Swipe into my website?
- Do you take fees out of my PWI Swipe donations?
- How is my "change" calculated and donated?
- What is a funding account?
- What is a linked account?
- How do I know my payment and banking information is safe? This sounds good and all, but I'm not sure I trust it.
- I keep getting an error trying to connect my bank.
- I can't find my bank.