Swipe keeps a running total of the change from your transactions and then withdraws it all at once from your funding account as an automatic transfer. This will occur at the beginning of the following month after all transactions have processed.
Articles in this section
- How does PWI Swipe work?
- What makes PWI Swipe different?
- Do I have to use the app to use PWI Swipe?
- How is my "spare change" calculated?
- How is my spare change donated?
- Do you take fees out of my PWI Swipe donations?
- When will my account be charged for my PWI Swipe donation?
- Why does PWI Swipe need my payment and banking information?
- What is a linked account?
- What is a funding account?