The sum of the rounded change for the previous month will be debited from the nominated funding account on the 10th of the month. For example, all transactions made in January will be rounded to the nearest dollar, and debited from the funding account on Feb 10th.
Articles in this section
- How does PWI Swipe work?
- What makes PWI Swipe different?
- Do I have to use the app to use PWI Swipe?
- How is my "spare change" calculated?
- How is my spare change donated?
- Do you take fees out of my PWI Swipe donations?
- How do I know my payment and banking information is safe? This sounds good and all, but I'm not sure I trust it.
- Why does PWI Swipe need my payment and banking information?
- I can't find my bank.
- What is a linked account?