You can deactivate — or unlink — an account on PWI Swipe for any amount of time without permanently deleting it. You can also link additional accounts any time you like. Just go to your Wallet tab in the PWI Swipe app, or on your Swipe dashboard at projectworldimpact.com. Then select which one of your linked accounts you’d like to become your new funding account. Want to add a new account? Go to your linked accounts, click "Add Linked Account" and go through the process of connecting your account. If you want that new account to become your funding account, go to your Wallet again, click "Funding Account" and then select that linked account you just added to be your new funding account.
Articles in this section
- How does PWI Swipe work?
- What makes PWI Swipe different?
- Do I have to use the app to use PWI Swipe?
- How is my "spare change" calculated?
- How is my spare change donated?
- Do you take fees out of my PWI Swipe donations?
- When will my account be charged for my PWI Swipe donation?
- Why does PWI Swipe need my payment and banking information?
- What is a linked account?
- What is a funding account?