Say you make a purchase of $24.46. PWI Swipe rounds that up to the nearest dollar, $25, then takes the difference between the nearest dollar and your purchase. So in this example, you would be donating $0.54 to your selected nonprofit.
Articles in this section
- How does PWI Swipe work?
- What makes PWI Swipe different?
- Do I have to use the app to use PWI Swipe?
- How is my "spare change" calculated?
- How is my spare change donated?
- Do you take fees out of my PWI Swipe donations?
- When will my account be charged for my PWI Swipe donation?
- Why does PWI Swipe need my payment and banking information?
- What is a linked account?
- What is a funding account?