Say you make a purchase of $24.46, PWI Swipe rounds that up to the nearest dollar, $25, then takes the difference between the nearest dollar and your purchase. So in this example, you would be donating $0.54 to your selected nonprofit.
Articles in this section
- How does PWI Swipe work?
- What makes PWI Swipe different?
- Do I have to use the app to use PWI Swipe?
- How is my "spare change" calculated?
- How is my spare change donated?
- Do you take fees out of my PWI Swipe donations?
- How do I know my payment and banking information is safe? This sounds good and all, but I'm not sure I trust it.
- Why does PWI Swipe need my payment and banking information?
- I can't find my bank.
- What is a linked account?