No, you don’t! Most nonprofits embed a PWI Swipe portal into their website, so check that out first on your desktop. If they don’t have PWI Swipe on their website, just visit projectworldimpact.com and search for the nonprofit. Then, in their profile, just select the PWI Swipe icon to begin signing up.
Articles in this section
- How does PWI Swipe work?
- What makes PWI Swipe different?
- Do I have to use the app to use PWI Swipe?
- How is my "spare change" calculated?
- How is my spare change donated?
- Do you take fees out of my PWI Swipe donations?
- How do I know my payment and banking information is safe? This sounds good and all, but I'm not sure I trust it.
- Why does PWI Swipe need my payment and banking information?
- I can't find my bank.
- What is a linked account?