Project World Impact will send your supporters tax receipts for donations made through PWI Swipe. All other donations are processed through your organization's payment portal, and your organization is responsible for handling tax receipts the same way as any other donation made directly to you.
Articles in this section
- Can I see who all has donated to my nonprofit?
- How do your online donations work?
- Can we receive our donations through direct deposit or electronic funds transfer?
- Wait, do you charge donation processing fees?
- Are donations made on projectworldimpact.com tax deductible?
- Will donations appear to come from individual donors or from the PWI (a list of donors, or just a bulk payment)?
- What credit cards do you accept in your donations portal?
- Are my donations handled differently depending on the product?
- How can I thank my donors?