Good question. When you’re filling out your profile make sure you list the causes that your organization is involved in, as well as the countries you work in. That way, if your mission is child rights in Cambodia, your organization’s profile will come up when people are looking for child rights organizations, or organizations working in Cambodia, or both. If you want some help with this, feel free to reach out to one of our nonprofit coordinators firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- I have a great nonprofit in mind, and I think they’d really benefit from having a PWI Profile, especially if it’s actually free.
- I forgot my username.
- I forgot my password.
- How can I make sure that my organization’s profile appears for a certain cause?
- Whoops. I just realized I have duplicate profiles, how do I fix that?
- How do I remove my profile?
- How much upkeep does the profile require?
- What is the benefit of filling out my PWI Profile?
- We’re a nonprofit outside of the United States, can we still have a profile on projectworldimpact.com?
- How do I set up my free PWI account?