Crowdfunding capitalizes on your "crowd." It takes your supporters, and asks them to join you in your fundraising effort. After all, they know your story almost as well as you do, and they already believe in you! So make the most of the people who have your back, ask them to support your PWI Crowdfund project and share it with their family and friends. Want to know the best way to promote your PWI Crowdfund project? Use our email and social media posts that we’ve written to make sharing simple.
Articles in this section
- What is crowdfunding?
- How do I add a new crowdfunding project?
- How do I promote my PWI Crowdfund project?
- What percentage does Project World Impact take out of donations on PWI Crowdfund?
- How do I edit the details of a crowdfunding project?
- How do I update a crowdfunding project?
- How do I add/edit incentives to a crowdfunding project?
- When will I receive my PWI Crowdfund donations?
- Can I embed PWI Crowdfund into my website?
- Are PWI Crowdfund donations tax deductible?