Yes, but you’ll need to log in/out of the PWI Fund browser extension as needed depending on who’s using the computer at the time! Or just leave one member logged in and have everyone’s shopping be under one account.
Articles in this section
- What is PWI Fund?
- How do I use PWI Fund?
- How do I know if PWI Fund is working?
- Why do I keep getting a PWI Fund pop-up?
- What stores participate in PWI Fund? And how much of my purchase is donated?
- Will I know how much of my purchase will be donated to the nonprofit while I’m shopping?
- Will the donations I create through my shopping be tax deductible?
- Can I refer people to PWI Fund?
- Do I have to use a specific browser for PWI Fund’s extension to work?
- How do I download the PWI Fund extension on Firefox?