Absolutely. The sum of what you raised will still go to the organization, even if you do not reach the goal you set. They will still be grateful for your support!
Articles in this section
- Are donations made on PWI GroupGive tax deductible?
- Is PWI GroupGive a type of peer-to-peer fundraising? What is peer-to-peer fundraising?
- Can I extend the length of my PWI GroupGive project, or edit the dollar amount?
- Does the organization I'm supporting still get the money if I don’t reach my goal?
- Do you take fees out of my donations?
- How do I create a PWI GroupGive project?
- How do I edit my PWI GroupGive project?
- How do I share my PWI GroupGive project?
- Are my PWI GroupGive donations tax deductible?
- Where do I see my PWI GroupGive projects?