Absolutely. The sum of what you raised will still go to the organization, even if you do not reach the goal you set. They will still be grateful for your support!
Articles in this section
- Is PWI GroupGive a type of peer-to-peer fundraising? What is peer-to-peer fundraising?
- How do I create a PWI GroupGive project?
- Do you take fees out of my donations?
- How do I see how much money I've raised on GroupGive?
- Does the organization I'm supporting still get the money if I don’t reach my goal?
- Can I extend the length of my PWI GroupGive project, or edit the dollar amount?
- How do I edit my PWI GroupGive project?
- How do I share my PWI GroupGive project?
- Where do I see my PWI GroupGive projects?
- Are donations made on PWI GroupGive tax deductible?