Glad you asked! We’ve written up a series of emails and social media posts for you to promote your PWI GroupGive initiative to your supporters, board members, constituents, volunteers and staff. All you need to do is copy and paste, then fill in the fields that ask for your organization’s name [ORG NAME].
Articles in this section
- What is peer-to-peer fundraising?
- How do I create a PWI GroupGive project?
- How do I change the default photo on GroupGive?
- How do I promote my PWI GroupGive project?
- Can I embed PWI GroupGive into my website?
- Are donations made on PWI GroupGive tax deductible?
- How do I copy the link to share my PWI GroupGive page?
- How do I see current PWI GroupGive projects for my organization?
- Where do I see the total amount raised by my supporters' PWI GroupGive projects?
- When will I receive my PWI GroupGive donations?