Conversion tracking is a tool that shows you what happens after a searcher clicks on your ad. By adding Google’s provided conversion tracking code to your website, you can see the data on which campaigns, ads, and keywords are most effective and will be allowed to raise your bid limit above $2.00 CPC.
Articles in this section
- What is the Google Ad Grant?
- How much money in Google Adwords will I receive?
- What do I need to have to qualify for the Google Ad Grant?
- Is there a charge?
- How can I receive and manage the Google Grant?
- Why do I need PWI's help to receive the Google Grant?
- How do I set up my account?
- How do you make someone an admin on your Google Ad account?
- How much money can we spend on AdWords with the grant?
- Do I have to use all my Google Ad Grant money?