Peer-to-peer fundraising capitalizes on your circle’s circle — it takes your supporters, and asks them to join you in fundraising. After all, they know your story almost as well as you do, and they already believe in you! So make the most of the people who have your back, ask them to support your organization by starting their own fundraising project with PWI GroupGive. They can donate their birthday, raise money for a 5K, or even promise to do something funky with their facial hair! The opportunities are truly endless. They can even use our emails and social posts that we’ve written to make sharing their project with family and friends simple. All they need to do is fill in the project name [PROJECT NAME] and the name of your organization [ORG NAME] and they’re ready to send!
Articles in this section
- What is peer-to-peer fundraising?
- How do I create a PWI GroupGive project?
- How do I promote my PWI GroupGive project?
- When will I receive my PWI GroupGive donations?
- Do you take fees out of my donations?
- How do I see current PWI GroupGive projects for my organization?
- Does our organization still get the money if a supporter doesn’t reach their set goal?
- How do I copy the link to share my PWI GroupGive page?
- Are donations made on PWI GroupGive tax deductible?
- Where do I see the total amount raised by my supporters' PWI GroupGive projects?