Sort of. Be sure to check out the PWI Swipe and PWI Fund FAQs for more information about how we send your donations to you. PWI GroupGive and PWI Crowdfund are handled the same way as your basic donations; they go directly to your bank account as soon as they are made.
Articles in this section
- Can I see who all has donated to my nonprofit?
- How do your online donations work?
- Can we receive our donations through direct deposit or electronic funds transfer?
- Wait, do you charge donation processing fees?
- Are donations made on projectworldimpact.com tax deductible?
- Will donations appear to come from individual donors or from the PWI (a list of donors, or just a bulk payment)?
- What credit cards do you accept in your donations portal?
- Are my donations handled differently depending on the product?
- How can I thank my donors?