Great question! In your PWI GroupGive dashboard, click on the project you want to share. In the upper right hand corner of the page you can click "Share" and share your project on the social media accounts you have connected to your PWI Profile. Want to know how to connect your social accounts to enable sharing? Read on.
Articles in this section
- Are donations made on PWI GroupGive tax deductible?
- Is PWI GroupGive a type of peer-to-peer fundraising? What is peer-to-peer fundraising?
- Can I extend the length of my PWI GroupGive project, or edit the dollar amount?
- Does the organization I'm supporting still get the money if I don’t reach my goal?
- Do you take fees out of my donations?
- How do I create a PWI GroupGive project?
- How do I edit my PWI GroupGive project?
- How do I share my PWI GroupGive project?
- Are my PWI GroupGive donations tax deductible?
- Where do I see my PWI GroupGive projects?