Good question! If you click on the PWI Fund shopping basket button at the top of your browser, where the browser extensions are, you’ll get a drop-down menu that’ll tell you how much you’ve raised — or it will let you know if you need to log back in! You can also change your organization there.
Articles in this section
- What is PWI Fund?
- How do I use PWI Fund?
- How do I know if PWI Fund is working?
- Why do I keep getting a PWI Fund pop-up?
- What stores participate in PWI Fund? And how much of my purchase is donated?
- Will I know how much of my purchase will be donated to the nonprofit while I’m shopping?
- Will the donations I create through my shopping be tax deductible?
- Can I refer people to PWI Fund?
- Do I have to use a specific browser for PWI Fund’s extension to work?
- How do I download the PWI Fund extension on Firefox?