Oh man, well, that’s a bummer. PWI Fund doesn’t take anything from your pocket — it really just lets your shopping benefit the nonprofit of your choice. But if you’d really like to go, just log out of PWI Fund in the browser extension.
Articles in this section
- What is PWI Fund?
- How do I use PWI Fund?
- How do I know if PWI Fund is working?
- Why do I keep getting a PWI Fund pop-up?
- What stores participate in PWI Fund? And how much of my purchase is donated?
- Will I know how much of my purchase will be donated to the nonprofit while I’m shopping?
- Will the donations I create through my shopping be tax deductible?
- Can I refer people to PWI Fund?
- Do I have to use a specific browser for PWI Fund’s extension to work?
- How do I download the PWI Fund extension on Firefox?