In your PWI Soapbox dashboard in the top right hand corner are your settings. Once inside your settings, click “Connect” next the type of social media account you’d like to connect. Then login in to your account. This is through the social media outlet itself, not through PWI, and your information is just as safe as it is when you enter it to log in on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Once you’re connected, you are ready to roll and schedule posts for that site.
Articles in this section
- What is PWI Soapbox?
- How do I add a social account?
- How do I create and schedule a post?
- How do I add an image to a post?
- I added an image and it’s not showing up. Why is that?
- How do I remove an image from a post?
- How do I edit a post?
- How do I delete a post I’ve scheduled?
- Can I publish a post right away in PWI Soapbox?
- How do I share a post to both Facebook and Twitter?