Ah, bummer. That means that your image is too large! We recommend using a photo resizing website, or photo editing software like this one, to condense the image to a maximum size of 2 MB. PWI Soapbox sets that size limit to make posts compatible with Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest’s image guidelines. Once you’ve adjusted your image — or chosen another one — just remove the old image (even though you can’t see it, it’s in there, so be sure to click “Remove Image” first) then add the new photo to your post.
Articles in this section
- What is PWI Soapbox?
- How do I add a social account?
- How do I create and schedule a post?
- How do I add an image to a post?
- I added an image and it’s not showing up. Why is that?
- How do I remove an image from a post?
- How do I edit a post?
- How do I delete a post I’ve scheduled?
- Can I publish a post right away in PWI Soapbox?
- How do I share a post to both Facebook and Twitter?