There are several possible explanations for why your ads aren’t showing: Your targeting location could be too broad or not set up. Your keywords might have low search results. Your ads may not be cohesive with your mission as a whole, causing Google to restrict their display.
Articles in this section
- What is the Google Ad Grant?
- How much money in Google Adwords will I receive?
- What do I need to have to qualify for the Google Ad Grant?
- Is there a charge?
- How can I receive and manage the Google Grant?
- Why do I need PWI's help to receive the Google Grant?
- How do I set up my account?
- How do you make someone an admin on your Google Ad account?
- How much money can we spend on AdWords with the grant?
- Do I have to use all my Google Ad Grant money?