All PWI GroupGive donations are processed with your organization's payment portal, and your organization is responsible for handling tax receipts the same way as any other donation made directly to you.
Articles in this section
- What is peer-to-peer fundraising?
- How do I create a PWI GroupGive project?
- How do I promote my PWI GroupGive project?
- When will I receive my PWI GroupGive donations?
- Do you take fees out of my donations?
- How do I see current PWI GroupGive projects for my organization?
- Does our organization still get the money if a supporter doesn’t reach their set goal?
- How do I copy the link to share my PWI GroupGive page?
- Are donations made on PWI GroupGive tax deductible?
- Where do I see the total amount raised by my supporters' PWI GroupGive projects?