Donations are received directly from the donor for everything other than PWI Swipe and PWI Fund. In the case of PWI Swipe, you will receive a check from the PWI Foundation, and you will receive a check from Project World Impact for any funds raised using PWI Fund (technically, PWI Fund is not a 'donation' from your supporter - their shopping generates earned "commission", which is then forwarded to you as the nonprofit the supporter has chosen).
Articles in this section
- How do your online donations work?
- Wait, do you charge donation processing fees?
- Can we receive our donations through direct deposit or electronic funds transfer?
- Can I see who all has donated to my nonprofit?
- Are donations made on projectworldimpact.com tax deductible?
- Will donations appear from individual donors or from PWI, (a list of donors, or just a bulk payment)?
- What credit cards do you accept in your donations portal?
- Are my donations handled differently depending on the product?
- How can I thank my donors?