To be eligible for Google Grants an organization must:
- Hold current and valid charity status (for example, in the US you must have a current 501(c)(3) status)
- Acknowledge and agree to Google Grant’s required certifications regarding how to receive and use donations obtained from the grant (we will go into more detail)
- Have a website that is both functioning and provides adequate detail on your nonprofit
The following organizations are not eligible for Google Grants:
- Governmental entities and organizations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible).
Please note, Google does have a similar program for educational institutions (http://www.google.com/edu/).
PWI has a team dedicated to helping nonprofits with their Google Ad Grant acquisition and management. With the PWI Pro Plan, nonprofits receive Google Ad Grant management at no additional cost. Contact one of our nonprofit coordinators at email@example.com to get started today.