In order to use PayPal- Standard as your payment gateway on PWI, you need to obtain your PayPal username.
Obtaining your PayPal Username:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Move your mouse over the Tools menu in top navigation; click on More Tools.
- Scroll the page till you see a box with API credentials written. Click on it.
- Shortcut: Click on this link to directly open Tools page in your PayPal account.
- Once on the API credentials page, click on the last option for NVP/SOAP API integration.
Last option – NVP / SOAP API access
- If this is the first time you are creating API credentials, complete the API Credential Request form.
- Once you’ve created the API credentials, you will see View API Signature option under NVP / SOAP API integration. Clicking on that will bring you to a page like the following screenshot. Click on each “Show” link to see API username, password and signature.
- Login to your Project World Impact Account
- Go to your settings dashboard by hovering over your organizations logo in the top right hand corner and clicking on "Settings"
- From there, select "Stripe" as payment gateway from dropdown list.
- Enter your "PayPal Username"