To apply for the Google Ad Grant, you must complete the following steps.
- Before you apply, make sure your nonprofit is based in a country where Google Ad Grants is available, and that you comply with our other eligibility requirements.
- Assuming you’re eligible, you’ll need to apply for a Google for Nonprofits account.
- Once your Google for Nonprofits account is approved, submit the pre-qualification form found in the Ad Grants enrollment guide.
- After your pre-qualification form has been approved, you can move to part 2 of the application process. Included is a guide on how to link your Google Ads account and set up a few Ad Campaigns to be tested.
- Once you submit part 2 of the google ad grant application, and it is approved, you are all set with the google ad grant. From here, you can manage your ads on your Google Ads account.
If you are a Pro Plan member, check out the FAQ I am a PRO member at PWI, how do I get started in applying for the Google Ad Grant? for a specific look at the help we offer for the application and management of the Google Ad Grant.
If you have questions along the way, email email@example.com